To join U3A in London, please contact us by one of the following methods:-
- email – email@example.com
- telephone – 020 7692 5440
- print out and complete the new member registration form and return it by post, with your cheque. We will post your membership card, handbook etc or you will be able to pick them up from our office on your first visit to U3A in London.
- you can request a membership pack by writing to us
The Membership Pack will contain
- an application form (unless you have already downloaded and completed one – see above).
- a handbook with full details of all our courses (you may pick up a current timetable at any time).
- a list of Monday morning talks which feature many well-known guest speakers.
- details of special events
The membership fee (see below) entitles you to take part in all or any of our regular activities until September 2018. Once you have paid the membership fee there are no other charges. You can attend any study group or Monday talk you wish without further payment and take part in our Summer programme (some special events such as the Easter Conference incur an extra charge). The only limitation is that some groups may become full in which case you can put your name on a waiting list.